The Executive Alumni Board (EAB) of Regent University exists to serve and represent Regent University alumni. As an advisory board, they provide support with programs, planning and focusing the efforts of the Alumni Association.
The EAB is comprised of alumni who come from a variety of professional backgrounds, geographical areas and class years. Alumni Board members are elected to three-year terms from nominations solicited from alumni, faculty and university administration.
The purpose of the EAB
- To actively promote the university's mission and vision
- To encourage friendship and communication among alumni and friends
- To promote financial support of the university
- To encourage alumni participation in social and educational opportunities
- To encourage prospective students to obtain an education at Regent University.
By volunteering their time and talents, board members strengthen and maintain the ties of the alumni to their alma mater.
The board meets in full session twice a year (fall and spring) at the Virginia Beach Campus.